We are an independent recruitment business and we have a new Permanent job for a 360 Recruitment Consultant for our team. This job will cover all aspects of the recruitment process and is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants an opportunity to work for an exciting team full of drive and motivation.
You will be responsible for generating new business and candidates and then filling those jobs as quickly as possible or finding your candidates the right jobs.
You have to have a good sales background and not be afraid to pick up the phone, go on meetings and basically do what it takes to make it happen. Recruitment is all about building rapport and you will make long standing relationships with your candidates and clients.
Day to day duties include:
* Business Development (hot, warm and cold)
* Interviewing and meeting candidates
* Taking your new candidates to market to find them work
* Filling jobs temp and perm
* Negotiating rates
* Arranging interviews and the full offer process.
1. Ideally, you will come from a background in Construction Recruitment and be highly motivated, keen and have a tenacious attitude. The ability to work of your own initiative and enjoy a fast paced environment. If this sounds like you then please contact me for the next step in your exciting career.
2. Recruitment can be taught, but the drive, ambition and desire to succeed can't - so if you don’t have what we have asked for above but have a burning desire to be in recruitment and come from a background related to construction then please call me.
("recruitment consultant" OR "recruitment manager" OR "recruiter" OR "recruitment specialist" OR "senior recruitment consultant" OR "talent acquisition" OR "sourcer" OR "headhunter" OR "recruitment" OR "senior consultant" OR "resourcer") AND ("sales" OR "selling" OR "BD" OR "business development" OR "lead generation" OR "lead gen" OR "bus dev" OR "cold calling" OR "salesman") AND ("b2b" OR "business to business" OR "business 2 business" OR "inside sales" OR "enterprise" OR "corporate sales" OR "smb" OR "sme" OR "small to medium")